Do you know what Centrelink benefits you are entitled to?
Navigating through all the Centrelink benefits available can be a daunting prospect, and consequently you may not be receiving that payment, or all of that payment you're entitled to...
Here are some things to think about
- Do you know if you are you eligible to receive the Age Pension or another type of Centrelink Benefit?
- Do you know whether you are you getting all your entitled to?
- Do you understand the Centrelink test that is being applied to your situation to determine your benefit?
- What will happen if your Age Pension or Centrelink benefit is reduced or even lost?
- What will happen to your benefit if you receive an inheritance?
- What will happen to your benefit if you sell the family home and move to a retirement village?
Things to consider
- Should you consider gifting or bring forward planned expenditiure?
- How much are you allowed to spend, and what are you allowed to spend your money on?
- Do you need to consider income test friendly investments to reduce your assesable income?
- Do you need to consider asset test friendly investments to reduce your assets?
- Can you restructure your affairs to receive a higher payment?
- How do you replace the income that you have lost from changes to Age Pension Asset test?
What to do next:
If you need some assistance with your Age Pension or any other Centrelink entitlements, or how to maximise your entitlement contact us today on 03 8394 0300 or simply fill out the form below for a complimentary appointment.
If you would like to enquire about our services, fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you.
More of our services
Self Managed Super Funds
SMSF now make up a third of all assets within the superannuation system and continue to grow by 2,000 new accounts per month. They offer more flexibility when it comes to investment choice and well as more control over the assets.
Insurance is often a subject that we avoid, as it brings to life the possibility of 'what if'. However, if you have you considered the 'what if' do you feel secure in the knowledge that no matter what the circumstance you have all your bases covered?