You've worked hard to get where you are, and want to make sure that you and your family can enjoy the benefits. But if the unforeseen happens, how do you ensure your family are well looked after and that your assets are handed down according to your wishes?
Some things to consider are:
- What is estate planning?
- Is estate planning just about making a will?
- What is a will and why do I need to make one?
- What is a power of attorney?
- Is it true that a person's debt dies with them?
- What should I consider when I make a will?
- How often should I update my will?
- What happens if I don’t have a will?
- What happens to my super when I die?
- As I have my own business with business partners, what happens to my part of the business if I die?
- Is there anything I can do to protect my estate?
- Should I consider a testamentary trust?
Here’s how we can help you:
We can help you help you structure your investments to pass on your wealth to the next generation in the way you'd like. And, as part of a good, comprehensive financial plan, you’ll need a will* to ensure your wishes are executed properly after you die.
*We can't advise you on inheritance laws or write the will.
What to do next:
If you'd like to help you with estate planning, please contact us today on 03 8394 0300, or simply fill out the form below.
If you would like to enquire about our services, fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you.
More of our services
Do you know what Centrelink benefits you are entitled to?
Navigating through all the Centrelink benefits available can be a daunting prospect, and consequently you may not be receiving that payment, or all of that payment you're entitled to...
With a myriad of options available in today's market, have you got the right option for your unique circumstances?