Growing and Protecting your business
Have you ever thought about what would happen if...
Whether it’s starting up or already established, we can help you tackle the seemingly never ending requirements that come with running a business, so you can focus on all the other bits.
Here are some things to consider:
- What do I need to think about when starting a new business?
- What is a small business financial plan?
- Where should I go to seek advice?
- Should I insure my business?
- What are my obligations if I take on employees?
- What about super for myself?
- How do I make sure my business will continue without me?
- What tax concessions apply if I choose to exit my business?
Protecting the value of your business - Key Person Insurance
Have you considered the losses you might incur if you lose a key employee? What happens when a Key Person in your business is not able to continue working due to accident, sickness or death?
Will you be able to keep up with your debt repayments, will you lose valuable customers and will the income of your business be affected?
Keyman Insurance protects you from adverse impact on your business if one or more of your key employees or other persons critical to your company can no longer work as a result of injury, prolonged illness or death.
Business Succession Planning - Buy/Sell Insurance
Does it concern you if your business will not operate effectively due to accident, sickness of death of a shareholder in the business?
A buy/sell agreement is the will of the business, and buy/sell insurance will ensure that the funding of that share of the business go to the correct party.
Buy/Sell insurance pays a lump sum if you or one of your partners dies or suffers a serious illness or injury and are unable to stay in the business. The payout helps ensure that the remaining owners can acquire the departing owner’s share and continue running the business. It should also help ensure that the departing owner or their estate will be fairly compensated for giving up their rights to the business.
We can help you by
- Advising on the financial planning aspects of your business plan.
- Reviewing, advising on and organising the specialised insurances you need to protect your business and your employees.
- Advising the superannuation requirements for you and your employees.
- Recommending super funds or managing a self managed super fund.
- Explaining your super obligations for staff.
- Providing advice about investing your business profits.
- Advising on succession planning for your business.
- Advising on insurances specific to the business needs.
What to do next:
Do you need advice on how to grow and protect your business?
Contact us today on 03 8394 0300, or simply fill out the form below to receive more information on growing and protecting your business.
If you would like to enquire about our services, fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you.
More of our services
It is not something that is always planned for, but during this tough time there are usually financial issues you’ll need to be on top of.
You've worked hard to get where you are, and want to make sure that you and your family can enjoy the benefits. But if the unforeseen happens, how do you ensure your family are well looked after and that your assets are handed down according to your wishes?