With a myriad of options available in today's market, have you got the right option for your unique circumstances?
- Should you lock in your interest rate or should you consider variable?
- What are the diffences between fixed and variable interest rates, and what is appropriate for your situation?
- Should you consider including an offset or a redraw accout attacded to your loan?
- Looking to buy your second property?
- Have you considered purchasing a property through your superannuation?
- Do you understand how gearing works, and how it can benefit you?
- What is Margin Lending and how can is help you grow your wealth?
- What types of Margin Lending facilities are there and what is appropriate for your needs?
- What can you invest into, and what capital do you need to start?
- Why should you consider margin lending and how does it work?
- Do you understand how are reverse mortgage can assist with you retirement planning?
- Should you condider a reverse mortgage to free up capital to assist with your retirement?
- If you are considering a reverse mortgage, do you understand the different types that are available?
What to do next
Contact us today on 03 8394 0300 to talk to our lending specialist, or simply fill out the form below and we will contact you to discuss your lending needs.
If you would like to enquire about our services, fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you.
More of our services
It is not something that is always planned for, but during this tough time there are usually financial issues you’ll need to be on top of.
Your Superannuation will be one of your biggest investments outside of your family home.