Self Managed Super Funds
SMSF now make up a third of all assets within the superannuation system and continue to grow by 2,000 new accounts per month. They offer more flexibility when it comes to investment choice and well as more control over the assets.
If your thinking about starting a SMSF?
- Ever though about establishing your own SMSF?
- How much do you need to start one?
- Who can be a trustee and what are their responsibilities?
- Who can be a member?
- What assets can a SMSF invest into?
- Can a SMSF borrow to buy a property or another asset?
Already have a SMSF?
- Do you need to update the SMSF Investment strategy?
- Does your SMSF need investment advice?
- Should your SMSF own your personal insurances?
- Can you transfer property or other assets into your SMSF?
- Should you consider utilising your SMSF to take advantage of CGT Small Business Concessions?
We can help you by;
- Coordinating the appointment of Trustees and SMSF trust.
- Preparing the SMSF investment strategy.
- Coordinating rollovers from existing superannuation accounts.
- Advice regarding investments and insurances.
- Advice regarding borrowing to buy property through the SMSF.
What to do next:
Call one of our SMSF Specialist Advisers today on 03 8394 0300 for an obligation free discussion regarding your SMSF needs, or simply fill out the form below.
If you would like to enquire about our services, fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you.
More of our services
Life is never certain, and redundancy can cause a lot of stress and worry about ‘what next’.
Budgeting and Saving Financial Adviser
Helping you keep your eye on the prize is fundamental to achieving your goal.