Your Superannuation will be one of your biggest investments outside of your family home.
Making the most of your Super
It’s never too early or too late to think about your superannuation. Did you know that next to owning a home, for many people superannuation will likely become their biggest asset? It can also be a tax effective way to invest your money.
We take the time to understand what your goals and needs are and can help find a plan that works best for you.
Here are some things we will look at with you;
- When should you start contributing to your super?
- Should you salary sacrifice?
- What are the benefits if you contribute for your spouse?
- Should you consolidate your super funds?
- Do you have any lost super?
- When should you start topping up your super?
- Can you take advantage of the Government's co-contributions?
- How much can you contribute?
We’ll be able to answer these questions by;
- Reviewing the performance of your current super fund in relation to your goals.
- Making recommendations based on your goals and circumstances.
- Recommending if appropriate, alternative fund providers for your superannuation.
- Reviewing any insurance opportunities including insurance held through your superannuation fund.
If you have had numerous jobs, or moved residences without updating your details you may have super funds that you are unaware of or lost track of.
Chance are, it is with the ATO as unclaimed super, and we can help you track it down.
What to do next:
If you want to make the most of your money in the best years of your life?
Contact us today on 03 8394 0300, or simply fill out the form below to maximise your Superanuation benefits.
If you would like to enquire about our services, fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you.
More of our services
Insurance is often a subject that we avoid, as it brings to life the possibility of 'what if'. However, if you have you considered the 'what if' do you feel secure in the knowledge that no matter what the circumstance you have all your bases covered?